Monday, February 15, 2010

Dark Brown Discharge And Stabbing Pain In Cervix 5 Weeks Pregnant What Could Cause A Man To Have Blood, Brown Discharge And Brown Clots From Penis?

What could cause a man to have blood, brown discharge and brown clots from penis? - dark brown discharge and stabbing pain in cervix 5 weeks pregnant

My husband and I live, that things are complicated ... I'm more worried about him ... Well ... still really do not care ... after sex, when I came out of the bathroom, I have brown liquid ... At first I thought it was old blood from my previous cycle. .. But after two months of this ... I'm worried. Yesterday evening, a small brown and dark brown sticky lump was there ... Def not me ... He was bleeding cousin would have blood in the leaves and had bled on the morning after urinating. A few months ago during sex pulled far too hard and bent his penis and I was bleeding a lot! That might do something with it? I had neck pain during sex, discharge, not often, but sometimes pain in the abdomen, frequent urination, pressure in mand again during sex, headache, pain in his right knee, leg and arm. He claims he had no other symptoms, but I'm not him, so I know ... Anyone have any ideas?

2 comments:

lispa said...

They must stop to visit the doctor. Unfortunately, it sounds like an STD, especially if you have pain you feel. Most sexually transmitted diseases are treated with antibiotics. Well, both of you should really think about it.

3sa said...

Now both have unprotected

Post a Comment